GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

25 April 2007

Roger and Elaine

Though I am a great admirer of faminine beauty and grace, I sometimes find the better of the human species tiresome. They have this knack of thinking one thing and saying another and meaning something else. I have had innumerable experiences of this peculiar behaviour from many of my lady friends including my wife. Those of you who have read 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus' will I am sure vouch for its realism and practicality.
If you don't belive what I am saying, read this hilarious article from Dave Barry.

No comments: