GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

19 October 2007

Raj is a happy man!!!

The recently concluded India - Australia series has made Raj very happy. Both the outcomes that he had hoped for have been achieved.

In one of my previos posts I had mentioned about the hopes of millions like Raj regarding the outcome of the series. He had wanted India to lose the series and Sachin , Sourav and Dravid to perform well. 'Once and for all demolish the nonsense of the 'young Indian Team' ' as he told me. Well India has lost the series and Sachin and Sourav has demonstrated their calibre. Sachin is the highest scorer in the series from India's side and Sourav and he put up another century opening partnership. Only Dravid failed, but he is too good to fail for long.....

No wonder Raj is happy.

No comments: