GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

10 January 2008

Blog Readability Test

I took the Blog Readability Test.
My blog scored a level of 'College' or above. Is it good? Is it bad? I don't know...
I think it is because of two reasons.
1. I do not (has not yet started) follow the practice of linking various articles of interest from other sights in my blog. Since my blog is 'Thoughts @ Random', I pen only my thoughts. I think it is a wrong practice. I should start adding more links in my blog.
2. Since I write only thoughts of my interest, the posts tend to get long. The average length of a post could be about 1000 words or so. Who has the time to read these especially since everyone has similar thoughts and people are looking for different perspectives in other's blogs
A lot of food for thought here.....

No comments: