GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

02 March 2012

Very good blog...

I was checking out a few blogs from www.indianbloggers.org, and I came across this very good blog.
The blog is maintained by Usha Vaidyanathan from Bangalore.
This blog has a very pleasing, easy on the eye and well laid-out template. The first impression is that the blog is being maintained by a very meticulous person who know where everything should be and also how every element of the blog should look and feel like.
Great presentation...
The quality of articles were also impressive. The last update is in March 2011
Check it out...

No comments: