GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

10 May 2012

New Category: My Batchmates

We have a thriving mail group dedicated to our batchmates from Engineering Collage. Over the years I have sent some interesting mails to this community. While these mails may be related to my experiences, I think that some of these make amusing reading and some of these have lessons as well.
I am from the engineering batch of 1986. Over the last 25 odd years, my batchmates have traversed in different directions. While some of them continue to do what they started in '87, the amazing growth opportunities in the last 20 years have seen some of them changing courses. Some of them hold high offices in various companies. We have a CEO, a City Council member in a city in Texas, US, a regional director and India Head of a company, many IT consultants across the world. We also have marine engineers, writers, film producers, artists, Movie theatre owners. Back in those days, we used to be an enterprising group....
We even have Grandfathers and Grandmothers in our group...
I am posting the articles that I sent to this mail group under the category 'My Batchmates'.
Read on.... 

No comments: