GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

15 March 2018

The poem of Winnie the Pooh...

On Monday, when the sun is hot 

I wonder to myself a lot: 

“Now is it true, or is it not, 

“That what is which and which is what?” 

On Tuesday, when it hails and snows 

The feeling on me grows and grows 

That hardly anybody knows 

If those are these or these are those. 

On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, 

And I have nothing else to do, 

I sometimes wonder if it’s true 

That who is what and what is who. 

On Thursday, when it starts to freeze 

And hoar-frost twinkles on the trees, 

How very readily one sees 

That these are whose- but whose are these? 

On Friday- 

No comments: