GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

19 March 2018

Top 10 Blissful things

Today I completed a task that needed two hours of undivided attention (cleaning the house). I was so immersed in the work that I did not realize that I had cleaned the entire house. Knowing that the task was completed was a bliss.

David Letterman, American TV show host had a 'Top 10' list, which he used to air every night. So here is my List of top 10 things that give you bliss.

10. While analysing a company, realizing that Cash Flow is the same as Net Profit and the PE is less than 10
9. Identifying a company with 10 years of continuous profit growth that is available at throw away valuations
8. Finishing reading 'Reminiscences of a Stock Operator'
7. Completing a very strenuous work out. Completing a blogpost. Completing anything worthwhile
6. Licking a vanilla ice cream from a cone
5. Completing an intense but mundane task (like house cleaning)
4. Sitting at Coffee Day and sharing ideas with a friend
3. Finding one's passion
2. Finding a bottle of cold water when out in the street on a hot day.
1. Finding a public restroom when you desperately want to pee

No comments: