GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

14 June 2012

My packet of blades....

I am one of those guys who invariably put the blades in my cabin baggage during air travel and have them flicked by the security staff at the airport gate during the security check.
And, on top of it, I love my packet of blades....
So, this time when I was travelling to Mumbai, I was very careful to keep my blades in my check in baggage.
I reached the airport late. I rushed to the airline desk to check-in my suitcase.
My check-in bag is one of those bags of 'Indeterminate sizes'. Based on the whim and fancy of the airline desk staff, it could also be mistaken for a cabin baggage. 
Since I was late at the desk, the staff at the counter considered my bag as a cabin bag.
So the bag went thru the security and as expected, the hawk eyes of the security staff noticed my packet of blades and removed it....
Poor me....
I consoled myself that at least I will not have to wait at the destination airport to claim my baggage, I can exit the airport faster, I thought.
So bladeless I reached the Aircraft. The guy at the aircraft entrance perceived my bag as big for the cabin.
So he put the bag on the hold.
Finally, 
I lost my precious packet of blade
and,
I had to wait at the destination airport to claim my check - in bag...
Murphy, thou art so cruel.....

No comments: